Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Jangles

Jangles by: David Shannon

A story about a big fish

I just found a simile
  -The lake was as smooth as glass-  it is saying the lake looked really smooth without any ripples.

I just found an onomatopoeia

  - Jingle, Jangle, tangle

I just found personification
  - Jangles starts talking- Oh my goodness!!

I just found alliteration
  -jingly jaws

I just finished a really great book.  It left me hooked.  I don't know exactly how it really turned out because the author said, he won't tell me. The pictures were so beautiful and descriptive words helped me really understand what was going on.  The boy chose to do the right thing.  I hope I can also learn from this story.

You can view this story on amazon.com on your kindle or other reading device.

No comments:

Post a Comment